The Wieting Theatre Guild is a dedicated group of individuals who work together in an effort to support and maintain the Wieting Theatre. Their responsibilities include: managing and monitoring events, general building maintenance, scheduling and booking movies, and scheduling volunteer workers.
Presently the Guild members are:
- Leann Clemann - President
- Josh Clemann - Vice-President
- Michelle Evans - Treasurer
- Marie Mann - Secretary
- RLou Snyder - Past-President
- Denise Fletcher - Past-President & Landscaping Coordinator
- Mark McFate - Systems Admin
- Barb Jordan - Volunteer Coordinator
- Mary Fasse-Shaw - Live Events Coordinator
- Lori Baier - Concessions Coordinator
- Charles Johnson - Maintenance Co-Coordinator
- Kevin Nelson - Maintenance Co-Coordinator
- Alan Kline
- Josh Clemann
- Eric (Ro) Rosario
- Sandy Kapayou
- Morgan McFate
- D. A. Boerm
Mark McFate maintains this website, the computers and sound/projection systems at the Wieting. Barb Jordan coordinates volunteers. Amy Doyle served the Guild for many years as bookeeper and continues to support theatre activities as needed. Mary Fasse-Shaw is the Guild’s live events coordinator. Steve Kenkel assists with projection, lights and sound.
We tend to take for granted these devoted and hardworking individuals. We want to reassure them of their importance and our gratitude for their hours spent toward the achievement of a common goal - that of keeping the Wieting Theatre facility available to our children and all adults in our communities. Again - Many Thanks!